Tuesday 25 October 2016


5. Michael Jackson: What more do I need to say, Michael Jackson is known as being the king of pop, the moonwalk and thriller. Michael was born on the 29th of August, 1958 in Indiana, United States of America. He started singing when he was just 6 years old when he joined the Jackson 5. He then started is solo career in 1971.  When he was in the Jackson 5, some of their most popular songs were ‘I want you back’ (1969), ‘Ill be there’ (1970), ‘ABC’ (1970) and ‘Blame it on the Boggie’ (1978). When he left the Jackson five and started his solo career his best hits were: ‘Thriller’ (1982). When I first saw and listened to the thriller video clip I thought it was EXTREMELY scary, but then when I re-watched, I realised it was an amazing piece of music. The video clip flows perfectly with the song and it is awesome. Another one is ‘Jam’. I used to always listen to this song before basketball games and it really got me in the mood. The beat and the song really gets the blood pumping and when watching the video clip it was cool to see Michael Jordan along side MJ. The vibe that Michael Jackson brought when he was singing was amazing, his music was awesome.
Thriller Video Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

1 comment:

  1. Such ground breaking work on so many levels. Great to see you have included this Tom.

    ReplyDelete